Last updated: 1 July 2016
MT Innovations Limited ("us", "we", or "our", “Company”, “The Company”) operates http://www.babylimos.com (the "Site", “The Website”, “Website”) and our rental services (the “Services”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the General Terms and Conditions, Rental Services Agreement, Damage and Lost Price List.
The renter, or the customer who accessing the website, rent or use our equipment herein referred to (“you”, “Customer”, “Renter”, “The Renter”)
General Terms and Conditions1. Terms
By accessing the website at http://www.babylimos.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on MT Innovations Limited's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on MT Innovations Limited's website; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by MT Innovations Limited at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on MT Innovations Limited's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. MT Innovations Limited makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, MT Innovations Limited does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall MT Innovations Limited or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on MT Innovations Limited's website, even if MT Innovations Limited or a MT Innovations Limited authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on MT Innovations Limited's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. MT Innovations Limited does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. MT Innovations Limited may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However MT Innovations Limited does not make any commitment to update the materials.
MT Innovations Limited has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by MT Innovations Limited of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
MT Innovations Limited may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by the law and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Rental Services AgreementIt is the responsibility of the person hiring the equipment from The Company to ensure that all possible precautions are taken to avoid injury to the kid sitting inside the stroller or damage to the stroller. You are agree with the following items:
1) The strollers are suitable for children with different age range and with a maximum weight (refer the specification in the "strollers" in the website). Do not use the stroller for children or infants exceed the age range or/and exceed the maximum weight. The person(s) renting the equipments (the Renter) will be held responsible and liable for any and all damage or injury occurring for any reasons whatsoever. The Company is not responsible for any accidents due to overweight and other factors incurred by the using of the strollers).
2) This stroller has been received in good condition and will be returned in the same condition (ordinary wear and tear accepted). Renter agrees and takes the responsibility to examine the rental items upon delivery (including pickup and return) to ensure it is undamaged, in good working order and fit for the intended purpose. You will notify us on the day of delivery if this is not the case. If items are returned damaged or in disrepair, including missing parts, Renter is obligated to pay the cost of repair in addition to charges incurred for the rental period. If item is irreparable, renter is obligated to purchase item at full retail value in addition to any rental fee incurred.
3) Always apply the brake whenever the stroller is stationary. Do not carry extra children or bags in this stroller.
4) Always use the crotch strap of the harness in combination with the waist and shoulder belt.
5) Hanging items or loads to the handlebar and/or on the back of the backrest and/or on the sides of the stroller, might impair its stability. The maximum authorized load for the shopping basket is 2kg. The hooks/ hangers provided are only for options of the customer. The customer will held full responsibility to the use of the equipments. The Company is not responsible for any accidents due to the use of the hooks.
6) Renter is responsible for reading and following special instructions or manufacturer’s instructions that accompany rental items. If instructions are not included or missing it is the Renters responsibility to notify The Company. Renter is liable for misuse of equipment and in the event of an accident, including death, releases The Company from any and all claims arising. Under no circumstances will The Company be held responsible for any damage, injury, or loss, including death, arising from the use of any rented equipment or the failure of the equipment to function as intended by the manufacturer.
7) Renter assumes all responsibility for injuries to kid or damages to stroller, and agrees to release and hold The Company harmless for any and all claims, of whatsoever nature, arising out of use of the rental equipment while in his/her custody. You have full responsibility for the care and safekeeping of the equipment. You are responsible for ensuring that it is used in a safe and sensible manner, used only for the purpose for which it is supplied and in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions and you shall provide supervision where appropriate.
8) Renter agrees to pay in full the replacement cost, including labor, for all damages to rental equipments.
9) If the rental items are lost, stolen, or damaged beyond repair, the renter agrees to pay the cost to The Company, please refer to the price list of the “Damage and Lost Price List”
10) Equipment that is unable to be retrieved in a timely manner may result in a charge of $100 per additional rental day(s) and/or a $200 return trip fee.
11) Deposit will only refunded after the stroller is returned with good conditions checked by The Company.
12) Our Services could be provided from the 3rd party services provider(s) or individuals, The Company will not be held responsible from the 3rd party services provider(s) or individuals. The renter assumes all responsibility to check the agreement between the renter and the 3rd party service provider(s) or individuals. Renter agrees and takes the responsibility to check the agreement on any services provided by any services providers or individuals.
The person(s) renting the equipment (the Renter) from The Website or The Company will be held responsible and liable for any and all damage or injury occurring for any reason whatsoever. The person(s) (the Renter) are fully aware and fully responsible for the equipment and will be pay for any loss or damages that may occur.
Damage and Lost Price List
|Lost of YOYO 0+||HKD 5,000|
|Lost of YOYO 6+ 3rd Generation Stroller||HKD 4,200|
|Lost of YOYO 6+ 2nd Generation Stroller||HKD 4,200|
|Lost of Pockit||HKD 2,000|
|Lost or Damage of cushion, sun shield||HKD 650|
|Lost or Damage of stroller travel storage bag||HKD 400|
|Lost or Damage of rain cover (including storage bag)||HKD 350|
|Lost or Damage of stroller storage bag||HKD 300|
|Lost or Damage of handlebar cover||HKD 100|
|Lost or Damage of the hook on the handlebar||HKD 50|
|Damage of the YOYO Stroller/ POCKIT Stroller||Quotation from the repair centre|